Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Templeton Thompson Music Video - "Girls & Horses"

Yeah, yeah, kind of an obvious one, considering Thompson performed at Breyerfest, and a Breyer model of her real horse (in this video) was one of the silent auction pieces, but it fits the criteria, so here we go!!

Girl playing with barn and Breyers. I would have killed my best friend to have a barn like that when I was a kid!!

Nice...kid not only has the boffo barn, but nice brand new 2008 Breyers to play with!!! Me, I had Hartlands and was glad to have 'em! My barns were boxes with doors cut out of them

Girl loves horses sooooo much she sleeps with 'em!

And probably pokes herself on those pointy ears!!

Thanks to Model Horse Blab member "Whinnie" for finding this for me!

Ah well, enough sour grapes. Here's the video, if your blood sugar is at a healthy level:


1 comment:

  1. I *still* want a barn like that, but probably not enough to kill my best friend!

    ReplyDelete