Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If it Burps, You Know It's Fresh!!

Astute observer Liz G. found a couple of Classic Breyers in a Tupperware commercial!!


Enjoying the fine Tupperware products are the Breyer Classic Black Stallion (left) and I believe the Breyer Classic Keen on the right.

Okay, so is she, like, feeding Froot Loops to her horses, or emptying the container to put the horses IN it? I'll admit I use those Glad disposable containers to store my harnesses in (er, model horse harnesses, little too small for the real horse harness). I once was a child, and for the life of me, I can't ever remember bringing my few battered Hartlands down to the kitchen table to play with them and eat dry cereal. Maybe it's a generational thing.

Apparently it's for the "Keep Fresh" products, and you can see the commercial (and learn more about this product, which I do not use and thus am not endorsing, in case the Obama administration is reading this Blog) here!

No comments:

Post a Comment