Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tide Commercial

This one has been eluding me for weeks, thanks to better hunters than I for tracking it down!!
This is a commercial for "Tide" laundry detergent, with an angst-filled pre-teen whinging about not getting the $100.00 jeans she wanted. But at least she has a couple of Breyers, which I'd rather have had than jeans at that age!
Above the bed she has a Breyer "Madison Avenue" National Show horse (considering how tippy that model is, I can see it falling on her head in the middle of the night!)


And on the dresser is the black and white pinto Spotted Saddle Horse/Clock Saddlebred!
Trust me, that's what it is!

Thanks to the scouts for finding these for us to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I have had shelves over my bed before, and had two, count them two, different "Christmas stampedes" where on Christmas eve or morning I get plastic-to-the-head. Ouch! I had others too until I took them down and put them on bookshelves, those are just memorable ones. They often started with something like Black Beauty or Pharlap, but my Rejoice did often lean something fierce.

    ReplyDelete